Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Space card using Distress Oxide Ink pads

Hi everyone

I'm just loving these Distress Oxide ink pads!  I created the galaxy background by sponging Distress Oxide inks seedless preserves and peacock feathers in a few areas on black card. I watered down white paint, dabbed an old toothbrush in it and pulled back the bristles then flicked it over the card. I added a few more dots using a white gel pen and glue some silver star sprinkle on it too. 

The planets were coloured by applying yellow and orange shades of Distress Oxide inks on a non-porous surface, add water then dabbed the circles in it, drying between each application. I coloured the spaceboy with a selection of Distress Oxides ink pads using water and my favourite and the best paintbrushes from http://www.mybrush.com.au/

The stamp set is from You and Your Stamps, one of my favourites!






It's a very easy way to create a galaxy background, try it, use different colours and experiment!

Happy Stamping!
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...